If you wish to do so, we can also electronically file your tax returns. We offer several bank products with no out of pocket costs.
We will first determine if you are eligible for free tax preparation through the IRS-sponsored Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. If not eligible for VITA, we may be able to assist you through SECU’s Low-Cost Tax Preparation1 program for a flat fee.
Participating in either program will give you the opportunity to save money on tax preparation fees!
How does the process work?
- Compile all of your tax documents and take them to your local branch.
- A SECU tax preparer will review the information with you to determine which program works for your income, and if further information is needed.
- You are free to go! Your completed return will be available for your review and signature within 5 business days.
With fees significantly lower than most accounting firms, we will expertly prepare your individual or small business tax returns, no matter how complex. Our services are of true value to you because our tax professionals are trained by The Income Tax School, the industry leader for tax preparation training.
Your tax returns are backed by our Triple Guarantee of Accuracy, Satisfaction and Year-Round Assistance or you pay nothing!
In person or online, we offer free, low-cost and discounted options to help you file your taxes easily. Consider filing electronically, no matter which service you choose,you will receive your refund quickly and have it directly deposited into one of your LGFCU accounts.
Individual Tax Preparation (Federal, State & Local)
- Preparation and review of form 1040 and all associated schedules.
- Preparation of all 50 state personal income tax returns.
- Preparation of federal, state and local small business tax returns.
- Preparation of local tax returns.
- Federal and state estimated tax payments.
- Prepare communications in response to taxing authority’s notice.
- Correspondence Assistance.
- Year-Round Tax Service.
Corporate Tax Compliance (Federal, State, and Local)
- Preparation and review of federal, corporate and partnership returns.
- Preparation of disclosure requirements.
- Assistance with calculating federal and state estimated tax payments.
- Providing fast, efficient, cost-effective tax compliance processes.
- Preparation of state and local returns including income/franchise, sales/use, property tax and escheat.
Did you know late returns, amendments, prior years, state returns, and estate returns can be filed all year long? Let us file your late returns. Contact us at 661-729-4829 to set up an appointment with one of our professionals.